Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chocolate Chili Cake


Chocolate Chili Cake
2 large eggs
250ml milk
200g cocoa
200g butter
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 cups flour
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
1 tsp chilli powder (yes I typed that right)
310 ml boiling water

Preheat oven to 180deg C
soften butter, add sugar & cream.
Add eggs & milk
Combine water & chili in separate bowl.
Add dry ingredients & then water & chili.

Mix well.

Bake for about 50 mins or until cooked.

Ice with melted chocolate.

VERY NICE!!!

3 comments:

trendy georgia said...

I cant wait to try this. It sounds devine!! Really want to see what zing the chilli adds.
Love Cherry

Kate said...

Hi Leanne
I seem to be having trouble getting into your other blog is there a problem

sebastian_09 said...

hey if you get a chance check out this awesome website!! it's a free social networking site that seriously makes you money i promise. If you could just take a look at it I would appreciate it so very much. I'm just trying to raise a few extra bucks for college and such. Thank you and God Bless!